Pages

9:40 pm

THINGS WE LOVE IN | August

We can't get enough of Emma Mulholland and her kooky, quirky, fiercely individual designs, so we had to ask her to write us a top 10 for August. We love that her picks are so different to our Creative Director Brenda's choices - being on a tropical getaway in Bali does help! - and that you can get a different idea to the last autumnal month from both. Keep reading to find out what she's loving this month, and click here to see more of Emma's designs.

one. Grimes

 
This chick is cool, great style and music. 

two. Fruit

 
I'm spending a lot of time in Bali at the moment, they have an amazing selection of fruits to choose from and its cheap as!! This is from one of my favorite restaurants here la lucciola, check out the presentation! 

three. Anything holographic


especially images of the Quantum Field X3 installation at the Guggenheim. (Benah note: We love holographic too!)


 
I was lucky enough that Imogene Baron used a few of my pieces in this story, its such an amazing shoot, Charlotte RULES.

 

Is it for real? The show that ended too soon, hanging out for this.



These guys are insane, their colours, embelishments and fabrics are so spot on all the time. Truly inspiring.

seven. Skype

 
Since being in Bali i've come into a great love/hate relationship with Skype (the hate being mainly the slow internet in Indo) Here I am in a very serious business meeting with my friend Pauly. 

eight. Ebaying of stuff I cant afford


this old talking heads shirt is $525, I also like to look at the $325 bottles of Chanels limited edition holographic nail polish..... 

nine. The Endless Summer


I do love the fact that I am yet to endure a winter yet this year, however working hard in a tropical weather and a holiday destination can also be pretty frustrating.

ten. Rainbow paddle pops, just to run with the holographic theme. 
 

I love these and you can get them in Bali...they do taste a little different but are still amazing, I would die for a bubble o bill though. 

You can read our previous lists for August part 1, JulyJuneMayAprilMarchFebruaryJanuaryDecemberNovemberOctober and September here.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Made By pipdig